Hiking among the giants in the Pacific Northwest. Clary sage, black pepper, coriander, and cedar.
Terra is P.F Candle's all-natural candle collection made with plant-derived fragrance oils, 100% soy wax, and cotton-core wicks.
Each Terra candle is meant to blend right in to your collection of plants and pots, housed in custom terra-cotta jars designed for reuse as a planter, brush holder, or storage once the candle is finished.
Standard Terra (8 oz): Meant for desks, dressers, and other small spaces. Burn time: 45-55 hours. 3" in diameter and 3.5” in height.
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!